Combining his real estate experience with over 30 years of successful marketing, management and sales experience Marvin can bring a unique perspective to real estate transactions. His dedication to excellence is clearly demonstrated by the many designations Marvin has earned.
- California Real Estate Broker (License 00530491)
Describes a party who acts as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate (or real property as it is known elsewhere) and attempts to find sellers who wish to sell and buyers who wish to buy.
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
Is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), to real estate practitioners who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member
Is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate, and only an estimated 6 percent hold the prestigious CCIM designation.
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
Is a real estate professional with specific understanding of the complex issues confronting the real estate industry, and the foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. CDPEs are able to provide solutions for homeowners facing hardships in today’s market, specifically short sales.
- CFP – Certified Financial Planner
The CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification marks are the most recognized financial planning marks in the world. CFP® certification is based on independently established public interest standards, and prepares you for a career-long commitment to meeting the ever-changing needs of your clients.
- CRB – Certified Residential Brokerage
Is one of the most respected and relevant designations offered in real estate business management. The CRB™ designation is awarded to REALTORS® who have completed advanced educational and professional requirements.
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
The CRS® Designation is awarded to experienced REALTORS® who complete advanced training in listing and selling, and meet rigorous production requirements.
- Contractors State License
- E-Pro – Internet Professional
Is specifically designed to help real estate professionals thrive in the competitive world of online real estate.
- FSP – Five Star Professional
Select a FIVE STAR professional, and you’ve chosen someone endorsed by the consumers who use them. The FIVE STAR award is the only one based primarily by independently-verified customer satisfaction. Only the top 7 percent of professionals earn this award.
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
Is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services. REALTORS® with the GRI designation are highly trained in many areas of real estate to better serve and protect their clients.
- NASSPro – National Association of Short Sales Professionals
To help assist Banks in selling properties more efficiently, avoid high foreclosure costs, and to assist Homeowners in locating qualified Short Sale Real Estate Agents to successfully get their home sold.
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
The SRES Council trains REALTORS® to meet the special needs of maturing Americans when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties. By earning the SRES® designation, REALTORS® are prepared to approach mature clientele with the best options and information for them to make life-changing decisions.
- RECS – Real Estate Cyberspace Society
The RECS designation lets clients and colleagues know of your proficiency in serving the public with recognized skills for utilizing CyberSpace marketing programs and for effectively adopting special technology and networking systems.
- RFS – Residential Finance Specialist
The Residential Financing Council (RFC) is an organization of real estate professionals dedicated to excellence in providing financial counseling services to homeowners who are buying, selling or investing in real estate. Real estate and mortgage professionals earn this designation by completing a rigorous course in residential financing principles, techniques and programs developed by the Residential Financing Council.
- CHS – Certified HAFA Specialist
HAFA: A “Making Home Affordable” Initiative provides a viable option for some homeowners who are unable to keep their homes through modification programs.
- LMCPro – Loss Mitigation Certified Professional
A highly trained professional with a clear understanding of various options that may enable homeowners to avoid foreclosure.
- RDCPro – REO Default Certified Professional
Certified in REO, Short Sale and Loss Mitigation.
- CAR – California Association of Realtors
- CCAR – Contra Costa Association of Realtors
- CREOBA – Commercial REO Brokers Association
- Loopnet – Commercial real estate listing service
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- Northern California Commercial Association of Realtors
- NRBA – National REO Brokers Association
- Solano Association of Realtors
- Trustee, Cal State East Bay Education Foundation, Hayward, CA
- Member, Cal State East Bay Campus Advisory Board
- Board of Director, Treasurer One Hundred Club of Contra Costa County
- Board of Director, Treasurer San Ramon Exchange Club
- Member, Danville Chamber of Commerce
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA
- B.S. – Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance
Cal State University East Bay, Hayward, CA